I value the importance of family and am thankful that I am able to be active in my family’s life. My wife Michelle and I married in 1995 and have three wonderful children: Emma (1999), Evan (2001) and Ella Claire (2005).
I believe balance in life is very important. I strive to have continuous growth in my life physically, mentally, financially and spiritually. I enjoy a daily workout routine, hiking as a hobby, lifelong continuous education, owning and operating an important business that took years of sacrifice to build, all while staying active in my Church and giving God the thanks He deserves.
I believe maintaining a positive mental attitude, taking persistent action, learning from mistakes and successes and maintaining gratitude for the gifts and talents one is given presents individuals the power to pursue dreams and goals.
My educational background includes:
- Cum Laude Bachelor Degree from Western KY University in 1993
- Continued College Courses in an Accounting Certificate Program at University of Southern IN in 1998/1999
- Continued College Courses in a Certified Financial Planner Program at American College in 2001/2001
- Earned the Certified Financial Planner Designation in 2002
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist Designation in 2004
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor Designation in 2008
- Continuous Education to maintain securities registrations, insurance license and three financial designations
- Helping you Transition into your Retirement Years
- Helping you plan your Income Strategy during your Retirement Years
- Allocating your Money across appropriate Investment Strategies, while considering Risk with a Goal of providing enough Income during Retirement with a focus on maintaining your funds
- Helping you Determine if you need to Insure against any Long Term Care or End of Life Expenses
- Ongoing Monitoring of your Financial Strategies and Adjusting to Changing Circumstances including ever changing tax rules, investment products and economic environments and how they relate to your unique situation and needs